Sunday, March 17, 2013

Chop Wood, Carry Water

Here's  little long needed housekeeping and spring renewal. More of a mission statement for me so I can remind myself of my dedication to this blog.

I have now tied it to my LiveJournal because I'm lousy at private online journaling. I never get around to it unless I make it accessible. I prefer to use pen and paper for my personal journal. And, along with feeling some remorse for not using my LiveJournal as I'd like, I've also become aware of the general lack of access to blog posts of others "along the way" to learning Taijiquan, Qigong, and Mindfulness practice. I treasure the few posts I have found and have reblogged most to my Tumblr. I hope to share here my musings, breakthroughs, experiences, and mind chatter for others who also need to know they aren't alone with their new practice.

I will most likely revisit some of my older breakthroughs as well as share progress of my 100 day challenge for this Year of the Snake. Yeah, I tend to get long winded. Feel free to scan and click away because I am not going to even attempt censoring my style for this. There are a gazillion polished blogs with well researched, documented, cross linked posts out there. This isn't one of those.

This is going to be for me and those who have struggled with a leg cramp during balance training or complete confusion when learning form. It's for those who thought their head was going to explode during microcosmic orbit meditation and who giggled through the first several inner smile meditations. Really,   where is my spleen?

Master Jou says it is ultimately important to apply Taijiquan to daily life and vice versa. It is that seedling I tend here.

No comments:

Post a Comment