Sunday, February 16, 2014

Blended lines

I was inspired by Tiffany Lovering and tried my own "blended lines." I think I would do a few things differently next time and will make sure I can access my Sharpies which might blend better than the art markers.  Coloring is difficult with cataracts.  I will also make different width lines and not outline the lines. It was fun and I learned a lot.

Thenk I found a couple tangles when I was looking for my mailing labels. They have a way of getting mixed in with the old mail and clutter. The Christmas hearth was one of my first tangles like that back in October. The other one was to play with some newly learned tangles A couple have become my favorites. It was done in January. I can see that my shading is getting better. I still don't feel like I really know what I'm doing when it comes to shading though. 



No comments:

Post a Comment