Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hopping Down the Bunny Trail

This bunny is one of those cardboard forms from a craft store that someone covered with dark flowered fabric. She was sitting on the shelf at Turn-A-Leaf Thrift Shop and I couldn't resist. I can tangle that!  So after several coats of Titanium White acrylic craft pain I watched Dallas Seavey & Ally Zirkle finish the 2014 Iditarod Sled Dog Race to Nome and tangled this bunny with a brown Sakura Identipen. It is also sealed with acrylic spray. It was a lot of fun. I had no idea with I'd end up doing.  Sometimes that is part of the fun. I'm seriously considering selling her in my Etsy shop so stay tuned./ I probably need some better pictures. The outside world doesn't look too Springlike and indoor lighting is the pits.








No comments:

Post a Comment