Thursday, March 13, 2014

New Markers & New Tangles

I've been tangling - just not doing ZIA.  I did indulge in an inexpensive set of Infinity Metallic permanent ink markers that I stumbled upon at Target.  I took a risk since the price was so low.  You know, I really like them. They are fun and lay down a rich color easily. They don't smell as bad as Sharpies either. I am also trying to learn new tangles and remember to use them. I created the above ZIA using those new markers and some new tangles I picked up from Caren Mlot of Tanglemania in her new book Stepping Out in Style.

Each "tangler" develops their own style. I like to "try on" styles. When it comes to tangling I'm just a teenager. 

I need to get busy and tangle the Easter eggs. I will post a ceramic basket I tangled when I get pictures.  So, no, I'm not sitting around watching TV and not tangling. 8D


No comments:

Post a Comment